Syd worries she's being followed. Anxious and determined to get closure about her father's death, she searches the basement for answers.
After the incident in the library, Sydney’s paranoia increases. She is convinced that someone has been following her, which means that there is someone else who knows her truth. She and Stan review the footage that they had stolen from the Principal’s office, but nothing comes to light. This leads her into a fight with Stanley, and her brother, too, gets angry with her.
On top of that, Dina, who had her heart-broken after she found out about Brad cheating on her, also feels alienated by Sydney. She asks her the truth about what actually happened in the library that day but Sydney can’t tell her that, especially when she has someone stalking her. The only reprieve that comes to her at the end of it is when she finds out the reason, or at least a part of it, behind her father’s death.
Cast and Crew
- Sophia Lillis as Sydney
- Wyatt Oleff as Stanley Barber
- Sofia Bryant as Dina
- Kathleen Rose Perkins as Maggie
- Richard Ellis as Brad Lewis
- Aidan Wojtak-Hissong as Liam Novak
- Patricia Scanlon as Ms. Cappriotti
- Zachary S. Williams as Ricky Berry
- Marisa Davila as Mercedes Callahan
- Jackson Frazer as Richard Rynard
- Morgan Kivlan as Girl #2
- A'Nya Schofield as Girl #1
- Jonathan Entwistle (Director / Executive Producer)
- Christy Hall (Writer / Executive Producer)
- Shawn Levy (Executive Producer)
- Dan Cohen (Executive Producer)
- Dan Levine (Executive Producer)
- Josh Barry (Executive Producer)
|Dear Diary... | The Master of One F**k | The Party's Over | Stan by Me | Another Day in Paradise | Like Father, Like Daughter | Deepest, Darkest Secret|