Armed with new insight about her dad, Syd vows to stay positive as she goes to the homecoming dance with Dina.
After finding out that her father had been just like her, Sydney realizes that she has a choice to make. She can either go down the same road as her father and die, or she can put on a happy face and ride the storm. She decides on the latter, and it starts with making amends with the people she loves and has hurt.
There would be no trouble if she is not angry, or doesn’t feel any other intense emotion, so, she tries to be that way. Even when her diary is missing, she looks on the bright side and prepares to attend the homecoming with Dina. Meanwhile, Brad plans his revenge against her.
Cast and Crew
- Sophia Lillis as Sydney
- Wyatt Oleff as Stanley Barber
- Sofia Bryant as Dina
- Kathleen Rose Perkins as Maggie
- Aidan Wojtak-Hissong as Liam Novak
- Gregg Daniel as Mr. Whitaker
- David Theune as Mr. File
- Zachary S. Williams as Ricky Berry
- Justin Bees as Jeff, Homecoming King
- Daniel Choi as Shirtless Guy
- Mark Colson as Stanley Barber's Dad
- Marisa Davila as Mercedes Callahan
- Jonathan Entwistle (Director / Writer / Executive Producer)
- Christy Hall (Writer / Executive Producer)
- Shawn Levy (Executive Producer)
- Dan Cohen (Executive Producer)
- Dan Levine (Executive Producer)
- Josh Barry (Executive Producer)
|Dear Diary... | The Master of One F**k | The Party's Over | Stan by Me | Another Day in Paradise | Like Father, Like Daughter | Deepest, Darkest Secret|